Accessorizing with cats

21 Responses to “Accessorizing with cats”

• The Kitty album should be public… all one needs is a Facebook account :)

• Antinous / Moderator says:

The Kitty album should be completely public… all one needs is a Facebook account :)

Then it’s not completely public. You can set your Facebook page to be open to people who don’t have accounts. Or as I call them, sane people. Now get off my lawn.

• Well, LOL, my overall DEFAULT setting is set to “Public”, as are all my albums.  I’ve never locked anything or added custom granularity :)

• Antinous / Moderator says:

I have no idea, because I don’t have an FB account.  Celebrities generally have them completely public, since it’s just PR, so there must be a box to check somewhere.

• Antinous… you are confusing “Fan Pages” with Facebook accounts. Many celebrities have both.  I am not a celebrity, just someone who put together some similar pictures as a joke  in my personal account, and one of the Boing Boing writers chose to blog about it.  So, there isn’t a box to check somewhere. My albums are as open as they can be set … but you need an account to view other people’s accounts.

• Sakib Čtvrtek says:

Same here … “This content is currently unavailable”.

1. Timothy Krause says:

I don’t think this man is famous . . . but he needs to be!

2. EH says:

love those disqus crashes

3. LOL, thanks for sharing, Joanne & Maggie… you are awesome!!  Talk about a joke that started innocently with one picture, and later snowballed unexpectedly.  I had fun putting this collection together and have a few more to share… :)

4. kestrin says:

there’s another great post from aforementioned blog from vintage LIFE photos: http://thecatalyst.typepad.com/the_catalyst/2009/01/50s-life-magazine-cats.html

5. Richard Schneider says:

Beg pardon … the cats would have it understood that it is they who are accessorizing.

6. Andrew Pam says:

Could somebody mirror this somewhere those of us without Facebook can see it? Maybe BoingBoing could put things like this on their own site before posting?

7. Snig says:

My late cat used to do this.  He would go somewhere high like a refrigerator or book case, then jump down onto my shoulder.  I got used to it pretty quickly, but it wigged a couple friends out when he’d do it to them.  He only used his claws for purchase when someone shrieked, otherwise he was gentle.

8. Felton / Moderator says:

Also…

9. Ant says:

“This content is currently unavailable The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.”