Gilbert Gottfried reads erotic best-seller "Fifty Shades of Grey"

21 Responses to “Gilbert Gottfried reads erotic best-seller "Fifty Shades of Grey"”

1. Antinous / Moderator says:

Gilbert Gottfried is a master of erotica.  NSFW

2. Bonnie Ash says:

Grampa Simpson: Unsatisfying sex life?
    Homer: N — yes. But please, don’t you say that word!
    Grampa Simpson: What, seeex? What’s so unappealing about hearing your elderly father talk about sex? I had seeeeex.

ALSO from Abe Simpson:
    Dear Advertisers,
    I am disgusted with the way old people are depicted on television. We are not all vibrant, fun-loving, sex-maniacs. Many of us are bitter, resentful individuals who remember the good old days when entertainment was bland and inoffensive. The following is a list of words I never want to hear on television again: 1. Bra; 2. Horny; 3. Family Jewels

3. beepbeep says:

It took me quite a long time to ‘get’ Gilbert Gottfried. He is a master. Possibly in more ways than one…..

4. Rosin Ffield says:

my mind is so dirty: i automatically read it as “Filthy Sahdes of Grey” :P

5. ocker3 says:

Not sure I should make mention of anatomical changes experienced by women when aroused, lots of blood go places, it’s just not as obvious as in a guy.

6. msbpodcast says:

Gilbert Gottfried is indeed a master of cock blocking. You laugh too hard to even think about sex.

7. Jaye Sunsurn says:

This is the internet… Rule 34 THERE IS SOMEONE THAT IS TURNED ON BY THIS! There was probably a usenet group for it back in the day alt.sex.erotica.read.by.gilbert.gottfried

8. voiceinthedistance says:

Seems like as good a reason as any to resurrect the Lysol douche.  Just have to figure out which orifice to administer it through.

9. Nawel says:

for a minute or so, when I saw it on Laughing Squid, I thought it was for real.

10. catherinecc says:

Is this is real voice or is he just trolling constantly?

11. bingo says:

I would love the full version of this by GG.  I certainly can’t keep a straight face now the next time I see some woman reading this on the plane (amazingly common recently for me).

12. chgoliz says:

Brilliant.  It’s almost as if he created the character for this exact purpose.

13. jerwin says:

There’s something very special about the way Gottfried pronounces “clitoris.”

14. Lolotehe says:

I had a dream I found of copy of “Lake Woebegone Days” read by him.

15. Halloween_Jack says:

Fun fact: Gilbert Gottfried was part of the cast during the disastrous 1980 season of Saturday  Night Live (actually, the same cast that introduced Eddie Murphy as well as Joe Piscopo), but apparently got very few appearances in sketches, which he may have been grateful for in the long run.

16. Whenever I hear or read the word “clitoris” from now on, it’ll be in GG’s voice.