Shirts for copyfighters

20 Responses to “Shirts for copyfighters”

1. pablohoney says:

What, no “You wouldn’t download this shirt” ?

2. oldtaku says:

Nice badges, but be warned the ‘MOTHERFUCKING’ on the center one may limit where you can wear this.

3. Dylan Ogden says:

I heard that if you’re wearing the “this shirt has been seized” shirt, and someone stares at you for ten seconds, you’re compelled to say “You wouldn’t steal a car…” in your most ominous voice.

4. Dean Putney says:

I’m disappointed that there’s no Right Said Fred reference in the seized shirt image. I’m too sexy for many of my shirts, and I need a shirt to inform people of the issue!

• Antinous / Moderator says:

Most of my shirts are too sexy for me. One of the Kenneth Cole ones actually taunts me with a label that announces that it has an “extra sexy fit”.

• I will have to check that out. I have mostly maintained my youthful figure into middle age. it was easy to find taper cut dress shirts back in the 80′s and 90′s, but as young people have gotten heavier, it’s hard to find a dress shirt at a good price that I can tuck in without bags or weird creases at the waist.

• Antinous / Moderator says:

The Extra Sexy Fit shirt is a large. I am 6′-2″ tall. If I weigh over 155 lbs, that shirt makes me look like a sumo wrestler.

5. Gerald Mander says:

I’d rather see “The contents of this shirt are only available in the full retail model.”

6. Jonbly Herbert says:

I’m confused. Do I just download these images and print them onto a shirt? For my own personal use, obviously…

7. Local__Man says:

$29! for the retail T-shirt. Does anyone have a pirated version?

8. edkedz says:

Some of these would be even better as buttons/pins/badges (whatever the preferred term is in your area) than as shirts, and then you don’t have to worry about sizes.
    Not enough things are available as buttons these days. They need a big revival.

9. I am going to download this image and put it on a shirt myself.  $29 is a little steep.