Bacon ice cream sliders

19 Responses to “Bacon ice cream sliders”

1. lewis_stoole says:

if there was ever a sign to get out of brentwood as quickly as possible, this was it!

2. EH says:

Why is the bun not a doughnut?

3. Woody Embry says:

Interesting, but I think Paula Deen has you beat:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv8yEMRDe_w

4. ROSSINDETROIT says:

Darn it.  I’m 60 miles from Lansing now and I’ve been looking forward to this event.  But tomorrow at 6:00 pm I’ll be hitting the Oceanside hotel in Virginia Beach on a work trip instead of at Schuler’s Books.

5. alec999 says:

In Lansing, MI try El Azteco.

6. LogrusZed says:

That looks like a chewy roll. Completely the wrong conveyance for something like ice-cream, or any other non-solid for that matter.

7. Christopher Nowak says:

I am a Lansing local and a bit of a foodie.  I would HIGHLY recommend one of the following locals for you to indulge in.  1. The Soup Spoon Cafe.  2. Fork in the Road Dinner.  These two restaurants are probably the most regarded establishments in the Lansing area.  Both utilize locally sourced food products and do a damn fine job creating interesting dishes that are sure to appeal to most everyone.

8. Coryell Kelsey says:

I grew up in Lansing too. Do not try El Azteco. My wife worked there in college and it is super gross. If you want great Mexican food, there is a random truck on Michigan Ave called El Oasis. Their food is amazing. I second the above comment. Soup Spoon and Fork in the Road. But that is about it. One of my friends recently told me he was done living in Lansing because “there is nothing to eat in this d*%n town”

9. Christine Connell says:

In Jackson Michigan, you could have the Jaxon pizza famous Rice Pudding Calzone

10. CEHS says:

I like to go back to Kewpie in downtown Lansing when I go home. Love their olive burgers. It’s a nice diner/burger joint.