Pizza Hut perfume

19 Responses to “Pizza Hut perfume”

1. JontKopeck says:

Did they really manufacture this stuff just for to be packaged as perfume, or did they already have a few litters of the stuff lying around for use in sensory marketing?

• jenjen says:

Excellent guess – wouldn’t be surprised if they had an order-of-magnitude mistake in an order and now they’ve got a ton of Pizza Smell to unload.

2. Señorita Cara de Pizza
    yo te amo
    Cara de Pizza
    ERES UN AMOR!!!

3. Jellodyne says:

Sorry, I’m holding out for Eau de Little Ceasars.

4. Donald Petersen says:

Feh.  I worked at Pizza Hut for about six years in the late 80s and early 90s, and I was there when they introduced the hand-tossed crust.  If I had to smell fresh-baked Pizza Hut dough, I’d pick the pan crust instead.  Greasy and buttery!

The hand-tossed dough was always the stuff that left the doughmaster’s hands cleaner than when his shift started.  But more than once I heard, “Shit, where’d my Band-Aid go?”

Yer welcome.

• relawson says:

I delivered for quite some time. I’m glad they didn’t bottle the “delivery guy’s car” aroma. It took YEARS to get rid of that!

• Donald Petersen says:

Oof.  Had to sell those cars to rid myself of the pepperoni and sweaty-polyester-uniform-shirt smell.  Actually, come to think of it, all four cars I wore out in that job ended up sold to junkyards for $80 each.

5. jimh says:

My memory of work in restaurants during my high school and college years mostly involves trying NOT to smell like the food after my shift.

6. Antinous / Moderator says:

I already smell like garlic.

7. Diogenes says:

Perfume to make you smell like you have a yeast infection.  Another brilliant idea from Pizza Hut.

8. Rhyolite says:

What do you have against pepperoni?

9. monitorhead says:

the smell associated with pizza hut for me, was part grease/part cleaning supplies / part mop water.  and the fetid odor of singed breadstick sauce in the slow cooker / dispenser.

10. just recycling an old Burger King publicity idea with Eau du Burger

11. noah django says:

any word on when Combination Taco Bell-Pizza Hut cologne will be available?

12. duncancreamer says:

That’s gotta be Quebec.

13. Uppitynproud says:

Yes you too can stink like a Pizza Hut employee after an 8 hour shift.