TAGS:

26 Responses to “There's a problem with the Christmas lights”

1. fergus1948 says:

“I hate my job.”

Never mind, I don’t think you’ll be doing it for much longer.
    Nicely faked though!

• RedShirt77 says:

Yeah, weaving secret messages into christmas displays seems like the most fun someone could have at work.  So either, this is fake, this person had already been fired or put in notice, or they have a mental illness that keeps them from experiencing joy.

• Gilbert Wham says:

You have no idea the amount of joy I would experience were I tasked to put up municipal christmas lights, and I got to try this shit on them…

2. Boundegar says:

Thank God for the Grinch who did this!

EDIT: It’s easy to shout fake on the internet, but I dunno how you would even fake something like this. Is there a video Photoshop with a Christmas Lights in 3d filter? Is this something everybody knows about but me?

3. peregrinus says:

Holy jeez seriously ON the COMPUTER?  Where do I sign up???

4. SumAnon says:

This was fantastic

5. Fang Xianfu says:

I don’t care that this is fake, it’s made me and I everyone I’ve shown it to chortle, and thus it is brilliant. I especially like the far-flung droplet in the first one.

6. Please be real in spite of evidence to the contrary please be real in spite of evidence to the contrary please be real in spite of evidence to the contrary please be real in spite of evidence to the contrary please be real in spite of evidence to the contrary please be real in spite of evidence to the contrary please be real in spite of evidence to the contrary please be real in spite of evidence to the contrary please be real in spite of evidence to the contrary please be real in spite of evidence to the contrary please

• anansi133 says:

The Grinch is real. You just have to believe. Just because he has helpers, and just because some of them use photoshop, doesn’t make him any less real.

7. donovan acree says:

Reality is what you can get away with. -RAW

8. McGreens says:

Wait, so did the giant rubber duck floating down the Thames really happen?

• edgore says:

That is just one letter off from being so very, very awesome.

• euansmith says:

I only read the headline about the Giant Duck thing. Something to do with teaching the British to have a laugh. If this was the case, it missed the target for me. I have a laugh. I don’t need some tosser telling me to do it. A Giant Rubber Duck is not funny. McGreens, your comment was funny. I am having a laugh.

In unrelated news, Gideon Osborne is an appalling git. He is so bad, they named a village in the Shetlands after him.

9. Syn - says:

T minus stolen for shallow commercial spot on tv in 5… 4…

10. PrettyBoyTim says:

Fake, but well done.

Good enough that several people in my office (that overlooks some of the alleged lights) went out on to the balcony to see if they could see them…

11. euansmith says: