LEGO is reviewing this nifty Addams Family mansion
as a possible box set. It even has Morticia on her rattan chair with a black fan.
• 3 floor Mansion, each floor is a removable segment
• Sits on two 15”x10” base plates (for a total of 3,072 studs)
• The Mansion separates into two halves through the center
• A full glass greenhouse out back
• All original Lego pieces with no modifications
• All floors are covered in tiles and “carpet” tiles
• All ceilings are covered in inverted tiles
• The Mansion is 22” high
• The entire build is comprised of 7,200 pieces
• LEGO Addams Family Mansion (via Mental Floss)
LA Weekly did a nice piece on the new Front Row Legend Esquire guitars made of reclaimed wood benches from the Hollywood Bowl. They also toured Fender’s Corona factory.
The Tennessee Aquarium recently welcomed some new arrivals: fluorescent flower-hat jellies.
Swiss researchers have unleashed a robotic eel in Lake Geneva, and their Envirobot successfully detected where the researchers had poured salt along the shore.
Toaster ovens are the perfect appliance for small things like toasted sandwiches and roasted garlic (try it!), but anything more involved usually requires a full-sized conventional oven.However, despite its small size, the Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven can handle anything from baked pastries to broiled meats. This kitchen appliance has a minimal countertop footprint, and cooks […]
The Pry.Me Bottle Opener holds tens of thousands of times its own weight, and you can pick one up now from the Boing Boing Store.This remarkable keychain is considerably smaller than any of your keys, but don’t let that fool you: it can easily open any bottle, and could even tow a trailer full of […]
Guaranteeing your privacy online goes way beyond checking the “Do Not Track” option in your browser’s settings. To ensure that your internet activity is totally hidden from Internet Service Providers, advertisers, and other prying eyes, take a look at Windscribe’s VPN protection. It usually costs $7.50 per month, but you can get a 3-year subscription […]