LEGO is reviewing this nifty Addams Family mansion as a possible box set. It even has Morticia on her rattan chair with a black fan.
report this ad
• 3 floor Mansion, each floor is a removable segment
• Sits on two 15”x10” base plates (for a total of 3,072 studs)
• The Mansion separates into two halves through the center
• A full glass greenhouse out back
• All original Lego pieces with no modifications
• All floors are covered in tiles and “carpet” tiles
• All ceilings are covered in inverted tiles
• The Mansion is 22” high
• The entire build is comprised of 7,200 pieces
Trump’s distaste for publicly-funded children’s programming may or may not be connected to Sesame Street’s character Ronald Grump, a grouch who finagles Oscar into relocating from his trash can to Grump Tower.
You know the drill. You go to the dentist and they ask you how often you floss. You lie through your teeth and say, “every day!” (Bonus points if you have some cilantro or chives stuck in your gums from lunch). You don’t want to keep up the charade any longer, but rubbing that tiny strand […]
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has done outstanding work packing a fully capable desktop computer into a package the size of a deck cards—especially one that only costs $35. But if you already have a working laptop, why should you care? Oh, how much you have to learn. Besides operating well as a compact digital media hub, […]
Custom coffee vessels are the perfect piece of office flair, but it’s just a matter of time before your VOTE FOR PEDRO mug will start to lose its relevant wit. Why not have a new one every day, with whatever silly nonsense you want sticking off the sides? You can save big on your novelty […]