Pastor Rick Wiles has a warning for Democrats: if Trump is removed from office, "veterans, cowboys, mountain men, guys that know how to fight" will "hunt down" those responsible. Pastor Wiles chokes up and gets a faraway look in his eye when he says "veterans, cowboys, mountain men," almost as if these macho characters were members of a Village People tribute band and he was the president of its fan club.
Wikipedia has a grab bag of fun facts about Pastor Wiles:
- asserted that the effects of Hurricane Harvey upon the city of Houston, Texas resulted from Houston's "LGBT devotion"
- described Judaism and Islam as "the Antichrist"
- called Central American immigrants a "brown invasion" being used by God to punish American whites because of abortion
- claimed that the Las Vegas massacre was conducted by government death squads
- asserted that Antonin Scalia was murdered
- predicted an imminent coup that would result in the nationally televised decapitation of the Trump family on the White House lawn.