Video: Dog switched on stove that caused house fire

Security camera footage from inside Kansas City, Missouri home shows a curious dog standing up at the stove to check out a pan containing some leftovers and accidentally switching on the stovetop. Or perhaps it did it on purpose to reheat the food? In any case, the heat apparently sparked a grease fire that caused severe damage to the house. Fortunately, the dog, along with another canine housemate, were not hurt.


frontpage thumbnail image (cropped): StockMediaSeller/Shutterstock