CMU's Chloe Fan hacked an Arduino controlled 8x8 pixelboard to play a wicked side-scrolling game of Super Mario. What a fun and creative use of the board! Someone needs to start an Arduino summer-camp; I went to Logo camp when I was 11 or 12 and it was life-changing. I expect there's a kid or two out there waiting to have their minds blown with Arduino. (If you know of such a summer camp, post to the comments; if you're looking for such a summer camp, check the comments!).
- Mario and Luigi: warrior plumbers tee
- Mario takes the Metropolis
- Custom Mario levels used as rhythm section for anime theme medley ...
- Super Mario vs NYC -- street art
- Super Mario Bros theme performed by an RC car on a row of liquid ...
- Hand-painted Mario shoes
- Mario recreation on India's Got Talent
- Make's gift guide to Arduino
- Learn how to use the Arduino microcontroller with Make's tutorial ...
- Massive Arduino-and-solenoid percussion array controlled by a ...
- Arduino starter project video
- Text on an Arduino-based Monome clone Gadgets
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.