Barbie-themed hotel rooms for three year olds that cost €1,600/night

18 Responses to “Barbie-themed hotel rooms for three year olds that cost €1,600/night”

1. daneyul says:

Yeah, it seems expensive but what Boing Boing failed to mention is that continental breakfast is included in the price. I checked their site.

Doesn’t seem so pricey now, does it?

2. Neon Tooth says:

Disgusting,
    Imagine the (most likely) very low wage earner who has to clean up after these brats too.

3. Halloween Jack says:

The only antidote to this pink poison would be the Barbie Eat A Sandwich room.

Three years olds won’t remember or care about this. They’d be just (or even more) happy playing with an empty box. This is for the indulgent parents to satisfy some need in them.

Now would be a good time for that asteroid to hit. Come on…

5. spocko says:

About 3 weeks ago I had a dream that featured, Barbie’s Pony keg. It was pink with purple writing on the side in the Barbie script.

I’m not sure what exactly it meant, but from now on no Ez-Bake Oven treats before bedtime!

6. Patrick Dodds says:

Free to the children of Greek civil servants (allegedly).

7. mudpup says:

I’ve now added Boing Boing to my Wife’s and Granddaughters filter list their Barbie habit is already out of control Just last week Mema had to buy a new sewing machine so they could taylor Barbies outfits. The up side is the time they spend together creating, Barbies world.

Clearly, some folks have more money than they know what to do with. Do they want to adopt me?

Isn’t this a rotten world where some children get spoiled in such a horrible way? 80 of the time in that room she (I assume mostly girls would go for this, or parents of girls would allow/induce them to go for it) will be spent sleeping and not feeling anything special about the place.

10. huntsu says:

Why would Barbies be for three year olds? Yuck.

11. IamInnocent says:

Why not just make one post titled:”What people with money will pay for something just so it sets them apart from the rest of humanity.”?

Then leave it at that because it amounts to all the same platitude.

Despite my deeply entrenched feminist guilt, I could really go for this. The only problem is the colour of the walls. That dark pink is just too much for my eyes… I would prefer that ‘migraine’ is not part of my Barbie experience

13. efergus3 says:

Aaaaaaah, but if it was an undead Barbie dream-house room.

14. Nadreck says:

Bah, not a patch on the mighty “Hello, Kitty” Hotel of Hsinchu, Taiwan!

15. Diamond Jim says:

Introductory special–take the connecting parents’ bedroom and the bedbugs are FREE!

16. MrJM says:

They hate us for our freedom.

17. dculberson says:

It’s true; they can’t stand freedom.