Carrie and her daughters turned their collection of decrepit Barbies into a garden of ZOMBIE BARBIES for Hallowe'en: "The girls helped rat the hair of all the thrifted Barbies before I coated them with paint. Then they were dressed and creepified with black Sharpie markers. Princess even made them headstones. 'R.I.P. Freaky Barbie.'"
- Special Barbie commemorates Hitchcock's The Birds
- Atheist Barbie
- LAist visits Barbie's full-size Malibu house
- Mattel introduces new Journalism Barbie
- BDSM Black Canary Barbie
- The Birds Barbie doll gets her eyes pecked
- Barbie-themed hotel rooms for three year olds that cost €1600 ...
- Barbie jewelry by Margaux Lange
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.