Comply With Me, the Video

10 Responses to “Comply With Me, the Video”

Funny…but I hope everybody read the medical report assuring us that the radiation from this machine is so infinitesimal, you’d have to get it 1,000 times in one year to equal the amount you get from ONE chest x-ray!

So for me, I’ll do the scan-don’t care who sees what – & not the same-sex groping…

• proginoskes says:

I’d love to read it. Citation please? What I heard from No Agenda (and yeah they can be dubious) is that the MANUFACTURER has not asserted that the MACHINES follow any particular safety standard; the TSA keeps quoting the standard but doesn’t say the machines have been evalutated. So, please prove me wrong: where is it documented that these machines have been tested and deemed safe?

The audio track has been disabled because “This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by Warner Chappell. The audio has been disabled. ”

3. Laulaja says:

facetedjewel’s comment above, “Comply, I’m GS-8 pay grade”, is so right on, it really ISN’T funny! (I speak as one who worked with one, more than a lifetime ago.)

4. peterbruells says:

I’d be hilarious to fly over, praise the staff in German how good and efficient they are, after all, I’m from the country that perfected transporting humans like cattle and how to snoop on the population, but it’s probably too expensive.

Call me when that madess is over, I’ll tell my wife that she’ll have to visit her American professor frriend on her own, because I ain’t going.

Somebody please reenact the diner scene from When Harry Met Sally during an “enhanced patdown.”

6. facetedjewel says:

“Comply, I’m GS-8 pay grade”. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

7. abulafia says:

Is there any indication when the machine is operating? A sound, a light, anything?

To remove this machine from your shores, all you need to do is tell everyone you know, who is likely to fly soon, to ‘assume the position’, then collapse into a shuddering heap when they assume the machine is screening them.

1. It doesn’t matter if the machine is really operating, only the TSA know that. Those in the line behind don’t.

2. If you do this, and you’re traveling with a friend, get them to scream “they took his/her insulin, s/he’s probably gonna die” or “Dudes, no f*ckin’ way I’m goin’ in that thing” (backing away slowly with look of horror on face)

3. The only person who knows the machine is operating is likely to be the person looking at the screen. Even the other TSA folks will be creeped out.

4. There’s always someone with a camera-phone. It’ll be on CNN within 10 mins.

5. If you all pick a weekend to pull the same stunt, there no way they can tell if it’s real or a flashmob, they’ll have to turn the scanners off until ‘higher authorities’ deem the machines to be safe. Possibly never.

Come to think of it, you can do the same with the ‘pat-down’. That, or shout ‘Rape!’

Civil disobedience is your right.

8. wygit says:

That’s hilarious, but I wonder why so many of the close caption lines are missing the last character?

• Gainclone says:

Maybe it was the trial version of MusicalParodyCaptioner Pro 1.8.8 for Mac/PC.

The full version puts the last letters back in.