Cthulhu playing cards

12 Responses to “Cthulhu playing cards”

1. Nash Rambler says:

Filling an inside straight leads right to madness though.

Very nice! Congratulations to the illustrator. The Master always appreciates attention to details.

3. Donald Petersen says:

Hey, fellas. Thursday’s me birthday.

Aw, heck. Okay, I’ll buy.

4. MichaelC says:

U.S. readers might prefer to order direct from HPLHS:

5. Bender says:

There are times that I don’t know what the hell you guys are talking about. That’s okay though, I’ll come back later.

Thanks to Cory for posting this. It seems we’ve rattled through our current stock, but will have more back in soon.

As Michael C. mentioned above, you can also get them direct from the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society in the U.S. via: http://www.cthulhulives.org/store/store.lasso?1=product&2=33225

7. Johnny Coelacanth says:

Link goes to ‘product not found’ page. Searching reveals that the BoingBoing effect has already sold out all the cards. Norte Americanos can order them @ http://www.cthulhulives.org/store/store.lasso?1=product&2=33225, as noted by MichaelC.

Dang, sold out….really wanted to get these for my son.

His 7th grade geography project was to create a country, right down to its physical characteristics, people, culture,religion etc…he based his country on a re-risen Atlantis which worships Cthulhu and has primary exports of golden Cthulhu idols and Cthulhu plush toys.

I’m very interested in what his teacher will give him grade-wise.

Awwww, out of stock. Blame Boing Boing!

10. MadRat says:

I’ve always wondered why people don’t use more imagination when depicting Cthulhu. H.P. Lovecraft drew Cthulhu with 6 eyes, kind of like a spider, yet every picture of seen of… it(?) has only two.