ThinkGeek's "Minecraft Creeper Creeper" is a onesie for the parent who wants his kid to look like a pixelated, somewhat abstract monster from the cult-sensation game Minecraft.
- Baby Star Trek Classic uniform onesies - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Cryptid baby onesies
- Eight-mile long Minecraft highway - Boing Boing
- Why Minecraft works - Boing Boing
- Minecraft music video - Boing Boing
- Working computer made out of Minecraft blocks - Boing Boing
- Minecraft creator earns $350K in one day - Boing Boing
- Largest-possible Minecraft pyramid - Boing Boing
- ZeroPunctuation explains Minecraft: hilarious, insightful game ...
- Working 8-bit CPU in Minecraft - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.