This is an all-gaming episode of Gweek!
Here's what we talked about:
• A retro platformer called, VVVVVV (pronounced "vee").
• The soundtrack to VVVVVV, called PPPPPP.
• Terraria Online, a 2D multiplayer Minecraft.
• Project Zomboid, a zombie survival RPG.
• Nintendo's head-scratching Wii U.
• Sony's new portable game player, the PS Vita
• Mobile Minecraft on Sony Ericsson's Xperia Play
• A trippy game for Xbox and Playstation that Joel declares to be "very Boing Boing," Child of Eden
• Rob's new exclusive flash game for Boing Boing: 9x9RPG
• Another game from Boing Boing Gadgets, Low-Altitude Attack Zeppelin
• The NBC TV series, Community
Mark Frauenfelder is the founder of Boing Boing and the editor-in-chief of MAKE and Cool Tools. Twitter: @frauenfelder. Come and hear Mark speak at the ALA conference in Chicago on July 1.