Shirt that got Poop Strong man tossed off a Delta flight available once again!

13 Responses to “Shirt that got Poop Strong man tossed off a Delta flight available once again!”

1. SedanChair says:

Well, it seemed a bit weird to do a reissue and pocket a royalty for a shirt on the basis of someone else’s legal hassles

Somebody’s a shitty capitalist

• royaltrux says:

“…and we’ve decided to reissue the shirt with all the profits being divided evenly between EFF, the ACLU, and the Southern Poverty Law Center.”

Shitty capitalist as in not profiting off of it?

2. KurtMac says:

Awww, man. I still have mine from the original printing and now it’s collectible value is going to plummet!

• fuzzyfuzzyfungus says:

Look on the bright side: now you have a population who are doing what you were doing before it was cool. Instant hipster victory!

• swishercutter says:

I almost bought this shirt the first time around.  Red was not my color though.

I remember thinking that it would be great to wear at the airport…I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t.

3. Joe says:

SPLC is the wrong organization to receive funds from profits on this.  They are almost the opposite of ACLU or EFF.  I’d buy several if it weren’t for their inclusion on this.

4. RichardHenderson says:

I’m sorry Cory, but until the EFF removes Craig Newmark from their board for his very dickish decision to lockout 3rd parties from Craigslist, I won’t support them. What he did is so against what the EFF stands for, it’s almost comical.

Which sucks, because they do great work.

Yeah I get it: you can’t please everybody. Ah well.

• Theranthrope says:

I’m taking a stand, because I refuse to support any charity, that has ONE board member, who did ONE thing that I thought was inappropriate!

Can you save your scorn for (so-called) charities who deserve to be scorned: I.E. the United Way

5. Chris Saucier says:

I would love to see this shirt in black.  With the eagle and etc in red.  I’m one of those weirdos that only wears black. :)

6. LinkMan says:

Wait, people are complaining about the SPLC and the EFF and not the ACLU?  Seriously?

C’mon Cory, why couldn’t you just send the proceeds directly to Charles Carreon already.  Obviously he deserves it.

7. Jardine says:

The shocking part is they have a reasonable price for international shipping. $5 shipping instead of over $20 shipping on a $15 shirt means I actually order one.

8. Amelia_G says:

Awesome!

What does the Röntgen-opaque ink spell? Or, sorry, what should it spell?