After considerable thought, Jenny Nicholson weighs in on why the Dark Side doesn't make sense. In what would make an excellent PowerPoint presentation to the Sith, she lays out her five key objections:
1. Unclear Goals, especially the Master/Apprentice duo with an unclear recruitment plan.
2. They are all noticeably unattractive.
3. Racism - the Sith favor the same species.
4. Strict status quo, especially around being in healthy relationships and having positive emotions.
5. Clones carry The Force, so why not clone yourself instead of recruiting.
• The Dark Side Doesn't Make Sense (YouTube / Jenny Nicholson)
A man in Maine realized one of his female ducks was heartbroken after a bobcat “snatched her two fellow ducks from owner Chris Morris’ yard on Dry Moon Lane about two weeks ago.”
I love Corgis so much. This Japan-based bakery’s corgi butt bread is something that I can really get behind.
Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele reveal the “deplorable conditions at Vincent Clortho Public School for Wizards.”
There’s no shortage of wireless chargers out there. So when one scores a Best of Innovation Award at the Consumer Electronics Show, we take notice. And, those industry nods mean good news for just about anybody with a smartphone, because the HyperCharger X Wireless Charger means there’s no excuse for losing power when you’re out […]
Once you’ve cut steak or poultry with some actual quality knives, it’s really tough to go back to those budget blades you bought at the department store a couple of decades ago. Consider that a fair warning about this 5-Piece Professional Damascus Chef’s Kitchen Set. The holiday discount makes it easy to buy for a […]
Concerned about your eyesight? You probably should be. And we’re not just talking about seniors here. Young or old, we’re all at risk of coming down with vision issues Most of us might get a vision test only once every couple of years or so when we get a new pair of glasses – if […]